Balinese cuisine is synonymous with food of the Gods. The people – who are predominantly Hindu – hold up high the importance of both religion and traditions, which portrays in the preparation of each meal. Beautifully crafted, Balinese feast represents a combination of creative culinary arts and food culture.
Start your day by catching the first rays of lights in Sanur beach coast. Then paddle up to cycle along the area, explore fascinating Balinese culinary heritage by visiting various legendary merchants that are carefully hand-picked by reliable Indonesian food enthusiasts. Feast around the traditional market and sample Sanur’s best-kept secrets exotic food while also learning about the local culture and lifestyle.
Guided by a professional tour guide-slash-foodie, in this four-hours length of exploration you will be pampered with more than six types of true blood Balinese culinary including breakfast, morning coffee, and brunch.
At the end of the tour, you might be feeling – and thinking – like a true blood Balinese.
Start at 8 am to 11.30 am
- – Balinese morning coffee
- – Traditional market exploration
- – Balinese traditional breakfast
- – Renowned Balinese sweets at legendary hotel
- – Legendary Balinese Brunch
- – 5-6 types of foods in 3,5 hours (small to medium portions that will be more than enough to make us full).
- – Bicycle
- – Profesional local guide (English speaking)
- – Culinary tour kit
- – Personal accident insurance
- – Hotel transfer by car
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- – Children must be accompanied by an adult
- – Minimum numbers apply: 2 participants (There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund)
- – Not wheelchair accessible
- – Wear comfortable and relax clothing
Café Batu Jimbar
JL. Danau Tamblingan No. 75A, Sanur – Bali – Indonesia
8 am to 11.30 am
3,5 hrs (approx.)
Pick up time
Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa and Jimbaran area – between 6.30 am to 6.45 am
Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Kerobokan area – between 6.30 am to to 6.45 am
Sanur area – between 7.15 am to 7.30 am
Ubud area – between 6.30 am to 6.45 am
Hotel transfer to origin location