Would you like to experience simple life on a remote coral island while learning about the colorful reefs that are located in front of the beach bungalow you will stay in?
Our Hatta trip is the right expedition for you, then. After discovering the historical and cultural landmarks of Banda Naira, we will take you to the beautiful island, Pulau Hatta (a 2-hour boat ride from Banda Naira, Banda Islands, Moluccas).
We will stay in one of the homestays by the beach for 3 days (2 nights) and will learn about the marine life in the coral reef while snorkeling and diving. A SEA Ventures’ trainer will lead the tour and will tell you everything you want to know about corals, fish and other fascinating creatures that you find in the sea in front of your doorstep.
Keen to join? Simply Plan a date and share with your friends too!
Duration: 4 days, 4 nights (starting and ending at Ambon, Saturdays to Wednesdays)
Price: US$ 330 for divers, US$ 270 for non-divers
Location: Pulau Hatta, Banda Islands
Requirements: Keen snorkeler or scuba diver
- Discover and understand what creatures live in Indonesian coral reefs
- Detach from the electronic world and go back to basic
- Get inspired about tiny changes you might want for your every-day life
- An experience together with people who share a passion for the ocean
- Share stories with people from different backgrounds
- Learn the names and biology of corals and fish in the sea
- Learn how to live more responsible on the planet we share
- The “real” beach life
- Accommodation: 2 nights on Banda Naira and 2 nights on Hatta island
- Food (3 meals per day)
- Underwater activities (snorkeling or diving)
- Guided tour to historical and cultural sites
- Educational program about corals and fish
- Transportation between Banda Naira and Hatta island
- Ferry ticket from Ambon to Banda (Rp. 830. 000 return by Kapal Cepat)
- Dive equipment rental (Rp. 150 000 per day)
Organised by SEA Ventures (www.sea-ventures.co)
From Tue or Thu as the ferry is only available on those 2 days